Mental Health Support for School Communities
Talkspace partners with educational institutions to create mental health solutions tailored to their communities’ needs.
- Overcome access barriers: Providing access to therapy and other mental health support through Talkspace expands your capacity to meet mental health needs and reaches those who otherwise might not seek help due to logistical constraints or stigma associated with mental health challenges.
- Provide rapid access to care: Talkspace therapy can begin within days, reducing the time between when a need is identified and mental health care is initiated.
- Make care flexible and convenient: A choice of therapy modalities, including audio, video, and text-based therapy, all offered from the comfort and convenience of their own space and preferred devices caters to different lifestyles and busy schedules.
- Access to diverse and specialized care: Talkspace’s network of licensed providers have expertise in more than 180 specializations, and experience caring for people of diverse backgrounds and identities.
- Continuity of care: Talkspace is the largest in-network provider in the country, so if students need to transition to their parents’ insurance plan to continue care or take time off from school they can continue care with their same provider on the Talkspace platform.
How Talkspace Expands Your Capacity
- 4000+ therapists across 50 states
- 180+ conditions and areas of specialization covered by our therapists
- 30%+ of our providers identify as BIPOC
- 30%+ have specialization in LGBTQ+ needs
- 24 languages represented